Webinar The Role of the School Nurse in the Special Education Process (3)
Time & Location
About The Event
“ Back by Great Demand !" School Nurse webinar is scheduled on Demand for your convince .
Topics to be discussed:
• The role of the School Nurse in the Special Education process
• Steps and procedures in the IEP process
• Writing student’s Present Level Academic Achievement and Functional Performance ( PLAAFP)
• Writing IEP goals if the " Area of Need " if health issues is impacting the student's learning
This unique, one-of-a-kind webinar is just over 60 minutes in length for $ 30.00. A link to the webinar will be sent after payment has been received and confirmed. There will be a five-question pre -post-test. After the pre - post test been submitted, you will receive a certificate for the earned 1.5 CPU credit for professional development.
Please go to www.iepforschoolnurses.com
and open top tab named Live Webinar to sign up for the Webinar.com on your demand at your convince ,
Please email if any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 1-872-302-7610 my cell
Thank you very much,
Frances Belmonte-Mann MA.RN.
- Special Education Process$30$300$0