Live Webinar The Role of the School Nurse in the Special Education Process (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
“ Back by Great Demand !" School Nurse webinar is scheduled for Wednesday November 7, 2018 at 6:30pm, CDT.
Topics to be discussed: webinar is scheduled for Wednesday November 7, 2018 at 6:30pm, CDT. Topics to be discussed:
• The role of the School Nurse in the Special Education process
• Steps and procedures in the IEP process
• Writing student’s Present Level Academic Achievement and Functional Performance ( PLAFP)
• Writing IEP goals if the " Area of Need " is health and it is impacting student's learning
This unique, one-of-a-kind webinar is 60 minutes in length for $ 30.00. A link to the webinar will be sent after payment has been received and confirmed. At the conclusion of the webinar, there will be a five-question post-test. After the post test been submitted, you will receive a certificate for the earned 1 CPU credit for one hour of professional development.
If you need to cancel, a credit will be available as long as the cancellation is made before 24 hours prior to the webinar. No credits will be awarded for cancellations within 24 hours of the webinar date.
Please go to www.iepforschoolnurses.com
and open top tab named Live Webinar to sign up for the Webinar.com
Please email if any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 1872-302-7610 my cell
Thank you very much,
- Special Education Process$30$300$0